--> Alcoa®Wheels official website
Forrez is until now the official distributor of Alcoa®Wheels
Arconic is a woldwide producer of aluminium wheels and accessories for trucks, trailers and busses. Alcoa®Wheels is a product brand of Arconic.
Continue research is the strongest advantage within Alcoa wich make Alcoa the number one the market.
Alcoa® Wheels are forged from one solid block of aluminium. They are resisted against all tests
Be the toughest on the road
• High strength test results reveal that Alcoa®Wheels are 5 times stronger than steel
• Impact test results/Japanese JWL test simulates a vehicle hitting a high curb at a speed of 50 km/h.
Be the lightest on the scale
• Up to 51% saving per wheel, depending on the wheel size
• 204 kg weight saving per 2-axle truck/3-axle trailer combination
• Increased payload for each trip
Be the cost saver and decrease your total cost of ownership (TCO)
Aluminium is 3 times more conductive than steel and dissipates heat better, resulting in :
• Less tyre wear
• Increased life duration of brakes and suspension
Be greener and cleaner
• Aluminium is 100% recyclable
• Fuel efficiency:
Forged aluminium Alcoa® Wheels were fitted on a number of hybrid buses. The essential parameters were systematically measured and compared with buses fitted on steel wheels. Over the period of 6 to 7 months fuel savings of up to 1% on the hybrid buses with Alcoa® Wheels have been reported.
• CO2 reduction - Alcoa® Wheels bring down the carbon footprint of buses and commercial vehicles
Be the star amongst vehicles
• Give your vehicles an amazing look
• Timeless design
Download the Alcoa specification sheet here
More eye-catching solutions for customers
Arconic’s advanced LvL ONE® finishing technology results in a brilliant finish with a smoother and glossier surface than Brushed.
LvL ONE® wheels require the usual procedure when it comes to maintenance. If a shiny surface is desired, polishing is needed. Nevertheless the wheel looks great and comes with the same advantages as the other finishes of Alcoa® Wheels
Great looks, easy maintenance
Alcoa® Wheels are available with patented Dura-Bright® EVO surface treatment. This treatment allows the wheels to look bright and shiny for years without polishing.
Maintenance is extremely easy thanks to the enhanced protection of the aluminium surface. Regular cleaning with a mild detergent or undiluted Dura-Bright® Wheel Wash will keep the wheels shiny, even after hundreds of washes and thousands of kilometres, reducing maintenance costs.
Part numbers ending in DB are Dura-Bright® treated
Download the latest catalogue
Fleet Service Center
The Fleet Service Center is an initiative from Arconic Wheel and Transportation Products targeted at fleets and owner operators.
The center can be contacted for:
- Technical and after sales support
- Maintenance and cleaning of Alcoa Wheels®
- Information about related Alcoa Wheels® products and accessories
Wheels that need examination or have been taken from service can be reported in the Wheel Return Form. For valid follow up all necessary details need to be filled out and sent to the Fleet Service Center.
More information can be downloaded from the technical information section.
Alcoa®Wheels cleaning products and accessories
Alcoa®Wheels has also a large range of cleaning product and accessories